#Logowanie Rejestracja

Poloncarz promoting Big Brother mentality

23.09.2020, 05:14:54 #1
cigspriced Początkujący Trener
Status: Offline Liczba postów:12 Liczba wątków:12 Dołączył:05.09.2020 Otrzymanych : 0
Podarowanych : 0
County Executive Mark Poloncarz proposes a law to ban the sale of cigarettes in pharmacies as he declares this a contradiction to their purpose of continuity in health care Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. Focusing on this philosophy, what other potentially harmful anti-health products are sold in pharmacies? Products include high-energy drinks Marlboro Cigarettes, soda pop, candy and alcohol Tobacco Shop, though Poloncarz failed to mention these Newport Cigarettes.

Our society continues to slip further from freedom rights, as evidenced by this proposal as well as those already passed and others in the pipeline. One dictionary definition of freedom states the power to determine action without restraint Buy Cigarettes Online. Personally, I do not need Big Brother imposing any agenda on my person with the conviction my educated mind is void of true reason.

One positive outcome, should this law pass, is that tobacco sales will rise for Native Americans, steeply enhancing their economy. On the negative side Newport Cigarettes, it will be the New York State taxpayers forced to fill the void left when cigarette taxes sharply decrease. For the record, I am a former smoker who enjoys the occasional candy bar.
Related articles:
 Information On E Cigarettes

Deliver Cigarettes To Your Door

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
1 gości